Assembly platform identification
- 1. There should be no rust, scratches, bruises or other appearance defects affecting the use of the working surface of the assembly platform.
- 2. There should be no casting defects such as sand holes, air holes, cracks, slag inclusions and shrinkage on the working surface of the assembly platform. The casting sand should be thoroughly removed from each casting surface, and the surface should be flat and painted firmly, and the tax edges should be dulled.
- 3. T-slots should be provided with mounting handles or lifting positions, threaded holes or cylindrical holes on the opposite sides of the plate. When setting the hoisting position, consideration should be given to minimizing the deformation caused by hoisting.
- 4. The assembly plate should be subjected to stability treatment and demagnetization.
- 5. The vertical tolerance of the working surface and sides of the assembly platform and the adjacent two sides is 12 (according to GB1184-80 “Shape Position Tolerance”).
- 6. The hardness of the working surface of the assembly platform should be between HB170-220 or 187-255.
- 7. Main verification items of T-slot
A. Material and surface hardness.
B. Tolerance of shape position, including nominal size and verticality tolerance.
E. Contact spots.
F. Plane fluctuation.
G. Allowable deflection value of working surface.
H. Surface roughness.
- 8. Precision parameters. Level 3 tablets do not specify contact spot requirements. The level 1 plate requires that the number of contact spots is not less than 20 points in any 25×25mm plane. The level 2 plate requires that the number of contact spots is not less than 12 points in any 25×25mm plane.