Extend the life of components and the wear cycle of components, prevent various failures, and improve the average trouble-free working time and service life of CNC machine tools.
Problems that should be noted in the use of CNC machine tools:
▶ The use environment of CNC machine tools It is best to place the CNC machine tool in a constant temperature environment and away from equipment with high vibration (such as punching machines) and equipment with electromagnetic interference.
▶ Power requirements
▶ CNC machine tools should have operating procedures for regular maintenance and repairs, and pay attention to record and protect the site if there is a failure.
▶ CNC machine tools are not suitable for long-term storage
▶ Pay attention to training and equip operators, maintenance personnel and programmers CNC system maintenance
- 1． Strictly abide by operation regulations and daily maintenance system
- 2. Prevent dust from entering the numerical control device Floating dust and metal powder can easily cause the insulation resistance between the components to drop, resulting in failure or even damage to the components.
- 3. Heat dissipation and ventilation system for regularly cleaning CNC cabinet
- 4. Frequently monitor the grid voltage of the CNC system. The grid voltage ranges from 85% to 110% of the rated value.
- 5. Replace the battery for storage regularly
- 6. Maintenance when the CNC system is not used for a long period of time often powers on the CNC system or causes the CNC machine tool to run a warm-up program.
- 7. Maintenance of spare circuit boards Maintenance of mechanical parts Maintenance of mechanical parts
Tool magazine and tool changer maintenance
- ① When loading the tool into the tool magazine manually, make sure that it is in place and check whether the locking on the tool holder is reliable;
- ② It is strictly forbidden to put overweight and long tools into the tool magazine to prevent the robot from dropping the tool or colliding with the workpiece and fixture when the tool is changed;
- ③ When using sequential tool selection, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the order of the tools placed on the tool magazine is correct. Other tool selection methods should also pay attention to whether the replaced tool number is consistent with the required tool to prevent accidents caused by changing the wrong tool;
- ④ Pay attention to keep the cutter handle and sleeve clean;
- ⑤ Always check whether the zero return position of the tool magazine is correct, check whether the position of the machine tool spindle return point is in place, and adjust it in time, otherwise the tool change action cannot be completed;
- ⑥ When starting up, the tool magazine and the manipulator should be run empty, and check whether the parts are working properly, especially whether the travel switches and solenoid valves can operate normally.
Maintenance of ball screw pair
- ① Regularly check and adjust the axial clearance of the screw nut pair to ensure the reverse transmission accuracy and axial rigidity;
- ② Regularly check whether the connection between the screw support and the bed is loose and the support bearings are damaged. If there is any of the above problems, you should fasten the loose parts in time and replace the support bearings;
- ③ Grease the ball screw, clean the old grease on the screw every six months, and replace it with new grease. The ball screw lubricated with lubricating oil should be refueled once before the machine tool works;
- ④ Pay attention to avoid hard dust or cutting chips entering into the screw protection cover and striking the protection cover during the work. If the protection device is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
Main drive chain maintenance
- ① Regularly adjust the tightness of the spindle drive belt;
- ② Prevent various impurities from entering the fuel tank. Change the lubricant once a year;
- ③ Keep the connection between the main shaft and the tool holder clean. Need to adjust the displacement of hydraulic cylinder and piston in time;
- ④ Adjust the weight in time.
Hydraulic system maintenance
- ① Regularly filter or replace the oil;
- ② Control the temperature of the oil in the hydraulic system;
- ③ Prevent leakage of hydraulic system;
- ④ Check and clean the fuel tank and pipeline regularly;
- ⑤ Carry out daily spot inspection system.
Pneumatic system maintenance
- ① Remove impurities and moisture from compressed air;
- ② Check the oil supply of the lubricator in the system;
- ③ Maintain the tightness of the system;
- ④ Pay attention to adjust the working pressure;
- ⑤ Clean or replace pneumatic components and filter elements;