- 1. Reasonably use CNC machining tools
The light knives for machining steel and copper should be strictly differentiated, and the margin of the light knives should be reasonable, so that the smoothness of the workpiece and the service life of the tools will be better.
- 2. Before CNC machining, use a calibration meter to check whether the tool swings within the allowable tolerance range. The tool head and lock nozzle should be blown clean with an air gun or wiped with a cloth before machining. Accuracy and quality have a certain influence.
- 3. When clamping, pay attention to see if the name and model of the CNC machining workpiece and the program sheet are the same, whether the material size matches, whether the clamping height is high enough, and the number of calipers.
- 4. The CNC machining program sheet should be consistent with the reference angle direction marked by the mold, and then check whether the 3D drawing is correct, especially the workpiece that has been drilled and transported. Be sure to see clearly the 3D drawing and the transport of the workpiece. Whether they are the same, if you are unclear, you should promptly report back to the programmer or find a fitter to check the 2D drawings to see if the 2D and 3D reference angles are consistent.
- 5. The program list of the CNC machining file should be normalized, including the mold number, name, program name, types of machining process content, tool size, feed amount, especially the safe length of tool clamping, the reserved margin of each program, light knife , It must be clearly marked. The place where the R surface and the plane should be connected smoothly should be indicated on the program sheet. The operator should increase 0.02～0.05MM during machining and process first, and stop when the gong is a few times to see if the connection is smooth , Feel it with your hands to see if you are starting, and lower the gong if it doesn’t go smoothly.
- 6. Before machining, it is necessary to understand the content of the CNC machining program list. There must be 2D or 3D diagrams on the program list, and the six-sided data of “X length, Y width, Z height” must be marked.Anything with a flat surface should be marked with a “Z” value, and the operator can easily check whether the data is correct after machining. If there is a tolerance, the tolerance data should be indicated.
- 7. The machining speed of the machine tool must be strictly controlled by the operator. The F speed and the S spindle speed must be adjusted reasonably. When the F speed is fast, the speed of the S spindle must be increased, and the feed speed must be adjusted in different areas. After the machining is finished, check the quality before leaving the machine to achieve perfect machining.
PTJ is a company with rich technical experience, adhering to the business philosophy of “Quality First, Reasonable Price, Service First”, specializing in the production and machining of various materials with different diameters (1mm～100mm) and lengths (1.5mm～500mm) (Copper, iron, stainless steel, 45# steel, aluminum) and other CNC lathe machining, automatic lathe machining parts and secondary machining hardware products. The company has sophisticated production equipment, with CNC lathes, automatic lathes, drilling machines, and desktop lathes as the main productivity. According to the customer’s drawings and samples, from production to surface treatment and other processes, we can give customers 100% confidence.
urface treatment and other processes, we can give customers 100% confidence.