The main content of the daily maintenance of CNC machine tools: The daily maintenance of CNC machine tools requires maintenance personnel not only to have knowledge of machinery, machiningtechnology and hydraulics, but also to have knowledge of electronic computers, automatic control, driving and measurement technology, so that they can Understand and master CNC manufacturing lathes, and do a good job of maintenance in time.
- The main maintenance tasks include the following:
(1) Choose an appropriate use environment. The operating environment of the CNC lathe (such as temperature, humidity, vibration, power supply voltage, frequency, interference, etc.) will affect the normal operation of the machine tool, so when installing the machine tool, it should strictly comply with the installation conditions and requirements specified in the machine tool manual. When economic conditions permit, the CNC lathe should be installed separately from ordinary machining equipment for easy repair and maintenance.
(2) CNC lathes should be equipped with specialized personnel for CNC system programming, operation and maintenance. These personnel should be familiar with the machine tool’s machinery, numerical control system, strong electric equipment, hydraulic pressure, air pressure and other characteristics, use environment, machiningconditions, etc., and be able to correctly use the CNC manufacturing lathe according to the requirements of the machine tool and system operating instructions.
(3) Clean up in time. Such as cleaning of air filters, electrical cabinets, and cleaning of printed circuit boards.
(4) The inspection of the machine tool cable is mainly to check the moving joints of the cable and whether there are faults such as poor contact, disconnection and short-circuit at the bend.
(5) The parameter memory of some CNC systems uses CMOS components, and the stored content is maintained by battery power when the power is off. When a low-voltage alarm occurs, the battery must be replaced in time, and it must be carried out when the control system is powered on, otherwise the stored parameters will be lost and the CNC system will not work.
(6) Long-term maintenance of the CNC lathe is not required. When the CNC lathe is not in use, the CNC manufacturing system should be energized frequently, and if the machine is locked, run it dry. In the rainy season when the air humidity is relatively high, the electricity should be turned on every day, and the heat of the electrical components themselves should be used to drive away the moisture in the CNC cabinet to ensure the stable and reliable performance of the electronic components.
This article is quoted from: https://www.infantpulseoximeter.com/