Surface grooving. Choose the boundary first, and then the surface
- 1. The principle of determining the cutting area of the tool is: within the selected boundary, the cutting surface of the tool within the selected boundary is the terminal surface, and the tool can be lowered from the high point to the low point. A good comparison of the selected surface is a good comparison of the entire surface. The boundary can only be the area to be processed. The extension distance of no surface is less than half of the tool radius interval. Since the other surfaces have enough margin, they can be automatically protected; It is good to extend the control low line because there is no R gong in the control low line.
- 2. Tool selection: If the tool cannot feed spirally or obliquely, or cannot feed in the cnc machining aluminum area, then the area will be sealed, leaving the second roughing.
- 3. Before the light knife, be sure to make all the uncut areas thick. The only one is the small corner, which contains two-dimensional corners, three-dimensional corners and closed areas, otherwise the knife will be broken.
- 4. Two-stage roughing method: generally use three-dimensional trenching method to select boundaries, flat-bottomed knife, you can use flat trenching and appearance knife to divide. When the tool center to the selected boundary does not damage other surfaces, the boundary is usually not trimmed. The rapid two-way angle depends on the situation. The spiral feed is at an angle of 1.5 degrees and a height of 1 degree. When the groove shape is strip, it cannot When spiral cutting, adopt diagonal cutting, usually open filter, the cutting surface is spiral cutting, the cutting surface cannot be low, and the cutting surface height cannot be low.
- 5. Retraction: Generally, relative retraction is not required. Absolute retraction is used. Relative retraction is used when there is no tool.
Plane grooving: milling various grooves. When the milling part is open, the edge is required. In principle, the tool can be fed (more than one tool diameter). The outside of the opening is more than half the tool diameter, and the outer edge is closed.
Appearance: When the selected plane conforms to the appearance layering, the knife lift uses the appearance layering (planar appearance). When the knife lift point and the knife point are one point, the z plane that does not need to lift the knife usually lifts the knife, but does not Relative height; the target of correction is usually right correction (swivel cut).
Tool position configuration for mechanical compensation: the compensation number is 21, change the computer compensation position to mechanical compensation position, and the feed is vertical. If the tool position cannot pass, change to R with no margin.
Contour appearance: suitable for walking on a closed surface. If you walk on an open surface, you need to close the upper face. If you are within four circles or not within four circles, you must choose the boundary and height (determine the cutting arc). Next, the cnc machining manufacturer tells you that in the case of roughing, the cnc machining aluminum interval on any plane is less than one tool diameter, if it is greater than one tool diameter, a larger tool or two equal height appearances should be used.
Curved surface streamline: It has good uniformity and neatness. The light knife suitable for many hours can replace the contoured appearance.
Radiation toolpath: the situation where there is a large hole in the middle of the appropriate position (less used)
Matters needing attention: Bouncing the knife, the knife is not sharp, the knife is too long, and the workpiece is too deep. Do not go up or down around the knife; the sharp corners of the workpiece should be divided into two knives, and the edges of the light knife must be aligned well. Elongation (arc advance and retreat)