WHAT IS 3-AXIS MACHINING?
3-axis machining is performed by linear feed axes X, Y, and Z. Machining characteristics: The direction of the cutting tool remains unchanged during the movement along the entire cutting path. The cutting state of the tool tip cannot be perfect in real time.
3 Axis movement controlled by high-precision servomotors, especially in fields such as aluminum window, door, curtain wall, industrial fabrication, aerospace, rail transit, new energy vehicle and so on to guarantee the processing accuracy.
ADVANTAGED 3-AXIS MACHINING SERVICES IN CHINA
PTJ Shop provides complete machining procedures such as roughing, residual compensation, finishing, and root cleaning for three-axis curved surface machining. Each process can choose the appropriate machining strategy according to the different surface characteristics. Efficiently generate safe and high-quality machining paths to meet the needs of machining industries such as precision molds and industrial products.
THE ADVANTAGES OF 3 AXIS MACHINING IN PTJ SHOP
Multiple machining strategies
- Roughing of layered areas
- Surface residual material repairing
- Surface finishing
- Surface rooting
- Group plane machining
- Projection deepening roughing
- Guided machining
Improve surface quality
- Refined curved shape to ensure even machining allowance
- Parallel cross-sectional path supports extending along the boundary to ensure smooth path
- Guided machining function to improve the machining quality of small grooves and streamlined surfaces
Efficiently generate paths
- Root clearing path function, effectively remove the residual material in the concave corners and grooves of the surface
- Automatically identify model plane features and generate paths to improve path generation efficiency
- Based on the actual residual material model, accurately calculate the residual path
CONTACT US FOR 3-AXIS MACHINING SERVICE OFFERINGS
Don’t settle for second-best when it comes to something as important to the success of your manufacturing operation or getting high-quality, custom-machined parts at affordable prices. Contact PTJ Precision Machining Shop for more information about our broad selection of 3-axis machining services today. We can also provide a no-obligation quote for your machining project.