Analysis on the correct installation and use of mute drag chains
The silent drag chain has high pressure and tensile load, good toughness, high elasticity and abrasion resistance, flame retardant, stable performance at high and low temperatures, and can be used outdoors. Resistance to resistance: oil and salt resistance, and a certain degree of acid and alkali resistance. Running speed and acceleration (the specific speed and acceleration depend on the running situation).
Long operating life. It is suitable for use in reciprocating motion occasions, and can provide traction and protection for built-in cables, oil pipes, air pipes, water pipes, etc. Each section of the CNC Operating silent drag chain can be opened for easy installation and maintenance. During exercise, it has low noise, wear resistance, and high-speed movement. Silent drag chains have been widely used in CNC machine tools, electronic equipment, stone machinery, glass machinery, door and window machinery, injection molding machines, manipulators, lifting and transportation equipment.
The correct installation and use of mute drag chains
- 1. The laying of mute drag chain cables must not be twisted, that is, do not untie the cable from one end of the cable reel or cable reel. Instead, rotate the reel or cable reel to unwind the cable. If necessary, unfold or hang the cable. The cable used for this occasion can only be obtained directly from the cable roll.
- 2. Be careful about the small bending radius of the cable. The bending radius of the mute drag chain cable produced by our company is 8D.
- 3. The cables must be laid loosely side by side in the silent drag chain, arranged separately as much as possible, separated by spacers or penetrated into the separation cavity of the bracket space, the gap between the cables in the silent drag chain should be at least 10% of the cable diameter .
- 4. The cables in the mute drag chain must not touch each other or get stuck together.
- 5. Both points of the cable must be fixed, or at least the moving end of the silent drag chain must be fixed. Generally, the distance between the moving point of the cable and the end of the mute drag chain should be 20-30 times the diameter of the cable.
- 6. Please make sure that the cable moves completely within the bending radius, that is, it cannot be forced to move. In this way, the cables can be moved relative to each other or the guiding device. After a period of operation, check the position of the cable. This inspection must be performed after the push-pull movement.
- 7. If the mute drag chain breaks, the cable also needs to be replaced, because damage caused by excessive stretching cannot be avoided.