Whether the structure of the aluminum casting is reasonable will have a great impact on the quality of the casting and the feasibility and simplicity of the production process. The structure of the aluminum casting is equivalent to the production characteristics of investment casting, so part of the investment casting is reasonable Examples of structures.
In order to effectively ensure the quality of investment castings in the production process of aluminum castings, it is often necessary to effectively set process ribs and holes on the investment castings according to needs, so the reference size of the process rib design is the application of process holes Instance. Aluminum castings can cast very complex parts. In order to improve production efficiency and accuracy during use, it is possible to effectively assemble multiple parts and weldments that were originally produced by Qiu, directly after slight structural improvements. The whole is cast into an investment casting.
In the process of casting, the casting temperature of metal castings should be controlled properly. If the casting temperature is too high, it will gradually cool down, the product will have coarse crystals, and its mechanical properties will be low. It is easier to form pinholes, pores and other defects. If the casting temperature of the metal casting is too low, it will directly lead to insufficient casting and cold barrier defects. Therefore, the casting temperature is effectively controlled according to the structure of the casting and the specific temperature of the casting process. However, the limit is reduced to lowest.
In the casting process of aluminum castings, the casting process will directly affect the quality of the castings. Therefore, the shrinkage rate should be set in advance in the casting process design and mold design of the castings, and the size of the metal mold should be constantly modified.
Key points for maintenance of cast aluminum parts:
1. Environmental requirements
1) Keep the aluminum investment casting and its surrounding environment clean. For magnesium alloy cast aluminum parts, special attention should be paid to smoking and drinking at the work site.
2) The space near the aluminum castings is unblocked, the ventilation and ventilation equipment should be in excellent working conditions, and the materials and auxiliary appliances used should be placed according to the needs of fixed management.
3) After adding hydraulic oil or lubricating oil, wipe off the leaking oil as soon as possible.
4) Operators of magnesium alloy furnaces should wear safety uniforms, gloves and face shields.
5) Work carefully, safety first, and prohibit irrelevant personnel from entering the operating area.
6) For magnesium alloy die-casting workshops, fire protection devices should be installed in significant areas, such as: at least 5 fire extinguishers/set (Class D fire extinguishers), dry salt and dry sand, dust-free asbestos mats, etc. Special attention: Do not use water, ordinary fire extinguishing powder, foam, CO2, N2 to extinguish the fire.
2. Operational requirements
1. Before starting
1) Check the safety door should be flexible, check the front and rear safety door limit switches (Gyroscope) should be normal: turn on the machine power switch, close the front and rear safety doors, observe the corresponding output signal light of the PLC in the electrical box, the light is normal, and the light is not light, stop and check The corresponding line.
2) Check the emergency stop button should be normal, check the total pressure of the hydraulic system, and the setting of various function parameters should meet the work requirements.
1) It is forbidden to reach into the cast aluminum mold (mold) or take materials from it with bare hands.
2) Without permission, it is forbidden to adjust the machine setting parameters arbitrarily, and should be adjusted by professionals.
3) When the machine malfunctions or the alarm signal sounds, it should stop immediately, cut off the power supply, open the protective door, and then overhaul the machine.
4) High-quality die-cast alloy ingots should be used to avoid putting alloy materials containing moisture and oil into the furnace.
5) The recycled materials of alloy ingots need to be specially treated to recognize that their chemical composition meets the requirements before they can be reused. It is not allowed to put the slag directly into the furnace.
3. Other needs
1. When the machine is repaired
1) Do not step on the sheet metal and guide rails with your feet.
2) Don’t knock all parts of the machine with tools.
3) The parts, safety doors, and safety shields removed during machine maintenance should be in their original form and put on them.
2. When repairing machines and electrical appliances
1) Turn off the power switch during maintenance.
2) When repairing and replacing hot work parts, the temperature should be lowered before proceeding.
3) The ground wire and neutral wire of electrical appliances cannot be removed.