HAAS Haas CNC system, Haas lathe CNC system, brand: HAAS Haas, model: HAAS Haas, control system: fanuc knd.
Haas’ main products are four types: vertical machining centers (VMCs), horizontal machining centers (HMCs), CNC lathes and turntables, and a series of large 5-axis and special models.
American Haas CNC vertical machining center system introduction:
The CNC system of the HAAS machine tool is a unique and practical CNC vertical machining center system developed by the Haas company. It has strong compatibility with the existing CNC systems in the world (such as FANUC, YASNAC, etc.).
The HAAS CNC system is a CNC system based on industrial computer control. It uses three 32-bit CPUs central processor system with a main frequency of 40 MHz and a 512K 20-ns high-speed buffer memory. The standard design has a program execution speed of up to per second 1000 blocks, compared with the fastest PC-based system at present, it has stronger vertical machining center stability and anti-interference ability and faster data processing ability. G code is almost the same as other machining centers.
Tool change technology of Haas machining center:
There are roughly two types of Haas CNC machining centers, vertical machining centers and horizontal machining centers. The structure of the two models is different, so the configuration of the tool magazine is also different. Generally, the vertical machining center is equipped with a large number of disc cam manipulator tool magazines. The horizontal machining center is equipped with many hydraulic manipulator tool magazines. Due to the different structure of the machining center, the configuration of the tool magazine is varied.
In short, the machining center is realized by the tool magazine robot. The specific tool change process should be determined according to different tool magazine forms.
Panel operation of American Haas CNC machining center machine tools:
The following are the commonly used buttons for operation.
(1) Emergency stop button: Emergency stop switch E-STOP: Press this key in an emergency, the servo feed and spindle operation will stop working immediately, then all parts of the machine will stop moving, and the NC control system will be cleared. If the machine tool has zero return requirements and software overtravel protection, after pressing the emergency button, the zero return operation must be performed again, otherwise the overtravel protection of the tool post will not work.
(2) Protection door open status light
(3) Single-segment operation key Single-segment execution key (with light) SBK: turn on this key (light on), CNC is in single-segment operation state. In automatic mode, each press of CZCLE START will execute a program
(4) Program symbol jump key: Jump function key (indicator light), in automatic operation mode, the block with slash “/” in the program will not be executed when this key is turned on (light on)
(5) Stop the selection process
(6) Spindle chuck operation keys: the machine tool hydraulic chuck and tailstock (optional) control the machine tool hydraulic chuck to loosen and clamp, which is controlled by the foot switch and the button on the button station chuck, which can be visually operated by the operator Use the foot switch or button to control the chuck conveniently. (7) Machine lock key: In automatic mode or MDI mode, when this key is turned on (the light is on), the machine executes dry running mode (8), dry running key: in automatic mode, MDI mode and automatic operation mode, this key When it is connected (the light is on), the servo will not feed (if the feed has been fed, the servo feed will immediately decelerate and stop), but it still displays the position update, and the M, S, and T functions can still be effectively output.
(9) Panel lock: The “Memory Protection” switch is a key switch to prevent damage to memory programs. When in the “effective location”, the memory program will be protected, that is, program editing and data input operations cannot be performed. When it is in the “invalid position”, the program protection is invalid, and programs such as program editing and data input can be performed on the memory.
(10) Machine tool status display lamp area, including power lamp, fault lamp, oil lamp, M02/M30 selection lamp, machine tool origin position indicator HOME: X, Z, Z, 4, respectively, indicating that each axis runs back to the machine zero, each The axis value is reset to zero.
(11) Feedrate override knobs for each axis: feedrate override switch FEEDRATE OVERRIDE: when using the F command to feed at a certain speed, the feedrate is trimmed within the range of 0%-150%. When using manual JOG feed, select the JOG rate. 4th, 5th axis operation preset button
(12) Cycle start key: Cycle start key (indicator light) CZCLE START: In automatic operation mode, press this key after selecting the program to be executed, the automatic operation starts to be executed, and the lamp in the key lights up in MDI mode, the data After input, press this key to execute MDI command spindle speed override knob. Feed hold key (with lamp) or machine tool lock key FEED HOLD: press this key during the automatic cycle of the machine tool, the feed motion of the processing will immediately decelerate and stop. This button has two working states: press this button, the indicator light is on, indicating that the “machine tool lock” function is effective, at this time the machine tool holder cannot be moved, that is, the machine tool feed cannot be executed, but the program execution and display are normal; Press this button again to cancel the function. The CNC machine tool can suspend the processing program arbitrarily in the process of automatically processing the parts according to the program, and retract the tool from the part and stop the rotation of the spindle to check and measure the processed parts.