Due to the high technical content of the machining center, it is more complicated and operates more than ordinary machine tools, and should be operated in strict accordance with the operating procedures to ensure the normal operation of the machine. Just as a skilled operator is necessary to operate the machine to complete several machining tasks before understanding the requirements of the processing path and the characteristics of the machine when processing parts. To use the rights and reasonable methods of the machining center, and to ensure the normal operation of the machining center, a process of operating a more complete cnc machining center should be established.
- 1, input sequence or off: first press the emergency stop switch on the operation panel, then turn on the main power and turn on the power switch panel.
- 2. After starting, check the switches, buttons and keys are normal and flexible, if the machine is abnormal.
- 3. Check whether the voltage, oil pressure and air pressure are normal. Manual lubrication requires manual lubrication.
- 4. Manual return to zero (machine origin), if an axis is in the zero return position, the axis must be moved to the position of 100MM from the origin and then manually returned to the zero position before zero.
- 5. When clamping the workpiece, pay attention to whether the pressure plate pin in the direction of the workpiece hinders the movement of the tool, check the white part and the abnormal size (if high point). When using a press to machine a workpiece, please pay attention to whether the tool will mill the jaws, etc.
- 6. Correctly measure and calculate the coordinate system of the part, and verify and verify the results.
- 7. You must verify that the tools in the program are consistent with the tools in the processing table to avoid wrong tools. Check the shape and dimensions of the front and rear axes to see if they meet the requirements of the manufacturing process, and if you can hit the workpiece and fixture.
- 8. For testing and single-stage test cutting, the quick override switch must be placed in the lower gear.
- 9. When testing the tool, it is necessary to check the value of the other coordinates of the Z axis when the tool is running on the surface of the workpiece 30-50 mm. The values of the coordinates X and Y are consistent, with the power of the program reserved.
- 10. For manual feed and continuous manual operation, you should check whether the selected switch positions are correct, delete the positive and negative directions, look for the button, and then perform the operation.
- 11. Never wear gloves to touch rotating mechanical parts. It is best not to wear gloves to operate the switches and buttons on the panel. You cannot touch the switches and buttons on the operation panel with wet hands.
- 12. When using the edge finder, it is better to enter the speed 400 to 500 rpm, and then install the points! To prevent the speed from being too fast, remove the edge detector.
- 13. When the machine is turned off, stop the center position in the XYZ axis, press the emergency stop, and then cut the power supply.
- 14. Shift work every day. Perform daily maintenance. Check the “Transfer Log” before work. Before starting the machine, check whether the regulated power supply is in the “automatic voltage regulation” state, and if the output voltage is normal.
Does not use the super performance of the machine tool. Select a reasonable speed and feed speed for the material of the workpiece.
Bay manual operation must first “switch forward speed” position 0%, then gradually increase the power, and check whether the selected coordinate axis moves in the correct direction.
- A.Check the switches at the above-mentioned positions before starting the hydraulic system to handle the hydraulic station.
- B. After starting the hydraulic system for the first time every day, check the lubrication of the machine. And check the value of the oil pressure, the pressure of the compressed air from the air compressor is within the normal range.When you start the first reference datum point every day, you must first select the axis “Z” to prevent machine vibration.
- C.When searching for a statement breakpoint, first press the “switch forward” position at 0%, then press the mode selector switch to work in the “reposition” mode to see if each coordinate axis of the current position is in accordance with the desired program position Consistent. If they are inconsistent, you must first return to the correct position.
- D. The tool is loaded into the magazine. If the tool is heavy or long, it must be set to “Big Tool”. When the tool diameter is large, the tool must be locked adjacent.Before running the automatic machining program, verify that the program number is correct and the data of the slice reference point is correct.
- F.Check if the workpiece is the main body before machining and if the pressure plate is stable.
- G.When two or more people work, they must be coordinated by the main operator.
- H.Abnormal phenomena that occur during the operation of the machine tool should be stopped immediately to determine the cause and put it on time.
After get off work
Turn off the hydraulic system, and then turn off the power after the operation is completed.Bay for daily maintenance. Temperature. Fill in the changes registered and the job transfer done.