The electric spindle of the high-speed engraving and milling machine will be different due to the different internal structures designed by each manufacturer, but the basic principle is that each set of bearings is supported before and after, but the bearing will be different due to the size and the material may also be different. However, the principle of reducing the friction between the main shaft supported by the bearing and the bearing itself is consistent. When the spindle rotates, even if the friction of the bearing is very small, the slight friction will still cause the temperature to rise during high-speed operation. And the temperature increases with the increase of speed, and the working time increases.
At this time, the heat generated by the bearing will also be conducted to the spindle itself, thereby causing the temperature rise of the spindle. From this we can know that the temperature rise of the main shaft mainly comes from the bearing, and the temperature rise of the bearing depends on its internal friction coefficient. When the bearing is damaged, the friction coefficient increases and the temperature also rises. At this time, the spindle may need to be replaced. Of course, in addition to this internal problem, the spindle temperature rises, there may be external factors.
The following editors will introduce the operation points of the high-speed engraving and milling machine. Only when operated properly can the effective life of the high-speed engraving and milling machine be prolonged:
- 1. Check the temperature and quantity of coolant in the coolant box of the high-speed engraving and milling machine. Once the quantity is insufficient, it needs to be added in time. In addition, it is necessary to ensure that the coolant will not be frozen and can circulate normally.
- 2. When installing the chuck, people need to deepen the shank into the inside of the relevant chuck, the length is generally more than 18 mm, otherwise it will be easy to loosen. In addition, before installing the card cutter, people need to carefully check the card head for dirt. If there is dirt, it needs to be cleaned to ensure that the installation is reliable and will not easily cause problems.
- 3. Generally, the materials to be loaded on the card need to be firmly fixed, and there will be no easy shaking or other phenomena, otherwise it will easily cause various accidents and it is forbidden to engrave and mill in the places where the materials are suspended.
- 4. When processing, people use metal materials, so they need to use blood cutting to ensure that the wear of the cutter is reduced.
- 5. In the process of engraving and milling, people should prohibit close observation of the cutting surface, otherwise it will easily cause cutting debris to enter the eyes, causing unnecessary safety problems. During general observation, people should turn off the high-speed engraving and milling machine to ensure that it is no longer in motion.