1) Pay attention to the verticality when dragging the workpiece, drag it flat while pulling the vertical edge.
2) When the workpiece is split, verify twice.
3) After dividing the number of hits, the median should be checked according to the size of the outline and the size on the parts drawing provided in the program sheet.
4) All workpieces are divided in the centering mode, and the zero position must also be divided in the centering mode before moving to the edge to ensure that the two sides have the same margin. If the situation is unilateral, you can get the confirmation from the production team again. After taking the number on one side, remember the radius of the rod in the compensation.
5) The zero input of the workpiece center is the same as the three-axis center of the workstation computer drawing.