Precision casting castings are becoming more and more popular in our daily lives, so how do we improve the quality of precision casting castings?
The following editor will share with you the methods to improve the quality of precision investment casting as follows:
- Method 1: Process planning: Strictly control the process. Before closing the box, ensure that the appearance and sand core are at a warm condition, ensure the fluidity of molten steel during pouring, and use Foseke ISOMOL300 alcohol-based zircon powder coating for rough and damaged surfaces After brushing, ignite and bake to make the surface of the mold lubricated.
- Method 2: Mold planning: The surface treatment of stainless steel castings starts with the mold. The surface of the mold is cleaned, that is, the surface is cleaned with sandpaper and brushed with nitro paint. For high-precision castings, metal or plastic molds are used to improve the appearance of the mold. Finish.
- Method 3: Fillet planning: In order to avoid white holes during stainless steel forging, in addition to technically adopting methods, it is necessary to make the wall thickness not too thin. When the wall thickness is more than 15mm, use metal forging at the corners of the investment casting It is necessary to use rounded corners;
- Method 4: Wall thickness planning: Because metal molds quickly dissipate heat, the minimum wall thickness for stainless steel forging should be larger than that of sand forging castings. For various forging alloys, forging minimum wall thicknesses of different sizes;
- Method 5: Polishing plan: The flashing and burrs are removed in the polishing process, and the uneven surface is polished to avoid excessive lubrication. Regarding the heat-treated investment casting, they are treated by grinding and polishing. The grain size of the steel shot is 0.85~1.4mm, the hardness is HRC40-50, and the maximum hardness error is ±HRC3.0.
- Method 6: Material planning: start with the raw materials, use zirconium sand resin sand for the appearance and core making, mesh number 75-150, use thermosetting resin, the mixed sand has high refractoriness, lubricating appearance, good collapsibility, and simple sand falling .
We can use the above six methods to improve the quality of precision casting castings, hoping to help everyone