Vertical machining center refers to the machining center with the spindle axis and the worktable perpendicular to it. It is mainly suitable for processing complex parts such as plates, plates, molds and small shells. I will give you a detailed description of its operating procedures, advantages and classifications. Let’s take a look!
- 1. The vertical machining center is used by a dedicated person. It is strictly prohibited to open the machine without the consent of other colleagues, otherwise it will bring unnecessary safety hazards.
- 2. Confirm that the electrical system lines are in good contact and reliable grounding, especially correct grounding;
- 3. The machining program should be checked for error before it can run, and the set program should match the tool processing.
- 4. Confirm that the switches and buttons on the operation panel are in the neutral position, and that the panel, servo system, CNC, and all connectors are intact and firm;
- 5. During the processing, you should always pay attention to the movement of the vertical machining center and whether the processing is normal. If you encounter an alarm, you should find out the cause immediately. After the fault is eliminated, you can continue to operate (note that you should not easily For maintenance, you should ask the machine maintenance personnel to do the maintenance. If the situation is serious and you cannot solve it, you should notify the manufacturer in time to help repair)
- 6. The personnel of the new vertical machining center should be familiar with the machine’s performance, operation methods, operation procedures, and precautions during operation.
- 7. Carefully observe the cutting and cooling conditions during the machining process to ensure the normal operation of the machine tool and the quality of the workpiece, and close the protective door to prevent chips, lubricants, and cutting fluid from flying out