1. It is a copolymer of a small amount of perfluoropropyl perfluorovinyl ether and polytetrafluoroethylene. The melt adhesion is enhanced, the melt viscosity is reduced, and the performance is unchanged compared with polytetrafluoroethylene. This kind of resin can be directly processed into products by ordinary thermoplastic molding methods.
2. The long-term use temperature is -80-260 degrees. It has excellent chemical resistance, corrosion resistance to all chemicals, the lowest friction coefficient among plastics, and good electrical properties. Its electrical insulation is not affected by temperature. Influence, known as the “Plastic King”.
3. Its chemical resistance is similar to polytetrafluoroethylene and better than vinylidene fluoride.
4. Its creep resistance and compressive strength are better than PTFE, with high tensile strength and elongation of 100-300%. Good dielectric properties and excellent radiation resistance. Flame retardancy reaches V0 level. It is suitable for making cnc plastic parts, anti-wear parts, seals, insulating parts and dialysis equipments & consumables.
5. High-temperature wire and cable insulation, anti-corrosion equipment, sealing materials, pump valve bushings, and chemical containers.
plastic machining performance
1. Crystal material, low moisture absorption. It can be processed into products by the usual processing methods of thermoplastics.
2. Poor fluidity, easy to decompose, and produce corrosive gas during decomposition. It is advisable to strictly control the molding temperature not to exceed 475 degrees, the mold should be heated to 150-200 degrees, and the pouring system should have low resistance to material flow.
3. Translucent pellets, formed by uhmw machining. The molding temperature is 350-400 degrees, and the temperature above 475 degrees is likely to cause discoloration or air bubbles. And note that demoulding will be more difficult.
4. Specific gravity: 2.13-2.167 g/cm3 Molding shrinkage: 3.1-7.7%
5. Because the molten material has a corrosive effect on the metal, the mold needs to be electroplated with chromium for long-term production.