Laser processing: Also known as “laser carving”, it is a surface treatment method that uses the energy of light to focus on the lens to achieve a high energy density at the focal point and processes by the photothermal effect.
- 1. Wide range: almost any material can be engraved and cut;
- 2. Safe and reliable: non-contact processing is adopted, which will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the data;
- 3. Accurate and meticulous: the processing accuracy can reach 0, 1mm;
- 4. Consistent effect: ensure that the processing effect of the same batch is completely consistent;
- 5. High speed and fast: high-speed engraving and cutting can be performed immediately according to the pattern output by the computer, and the speed of laser cutting is much faster than the speed of wire cutting;
- 6. Low cost: not limited by the number of processing, laser processing is cheaper for small batch processing services;
- 7. The cutting slit is small: the cutting slit of laser cutting is generally 0, 1-0, 2mm;
- 8. The cutting surface is smooth: the laser cutting surface has no burrs;
- 9. Small thermal deformation: the laser cutting laser has fine slits, fast speed, and concentrated energy, so the heat transferred to the material being cut is small, and the deformation of the data is very small;
- 10. Suitable for the processing of large products: the mold manufacturing cost of large products is very high, laser processing does not require any mold manufacturing, and laser processing completely prevents the sags formed when the data is punched and cut, which can greatly reduce the production cost of the enterprise Improve the grade of the product;
- 11. Data saving: laser processing adopts computer programming, which can set materials of different shapes to maximize the utilization rate of materials and greatly reduce the cost of corporate information;
- 12. Very suitable for the development of new products: once the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately, and the real products of the new products can be obtained in a short time.