The development level of the manufacturing industry is related to the economic development of the entire country. Over the past 30 years, China’s manufacturing technology and capabilities have undergone major changes. However, there is still a long way to go for some high-tech and high-precision products compared with European and American countries. Only in the next 30 years can it be fully developed. This is a problem related to the prospects of China’s manufacturing industry. Chinese entrepreneurs have seen the opportunities and challenges in the market. If China’s manufacturing industry cannot develop to a higher level, there will be no chance of relying on the demographic dividend to develop. Because Central and South Asian and Indian countries are vigorously carrying out infrastructure construction and deployment, their labor costs will be more than half of that in China. It is obvious that China has no advantage in the initial machining and low price cnc machining with supplied materials. If a company wants to have a position on the international stage, it must use high-tech and high-precision products.
How can companies that process precision parts ensure the precision of their products? First, let’s analyze the classification of precision parts:
Production type of precision parts machining:
- 1. Single-piece production: produce products of different structures and sizes individually, and rarely repeat.
- 2. Mass production: The same products are manufactured in batches throughout the year, and the manufacturing process has a certain degree of repetition.
- 3. Mass production: The number of products manufactured is very large, and most work sites often repeat a certain process of a certain part.
Technical essentials for guaranteeing precision in machining of precision parts:
- 1. Machining the reference surface first: During the machining of the part, the surface as the positioning reference should be processed first, so as to provide a precise reference for the subsequent machining as soon as possible. Called “benchmark first.”
- 2. Dividing the machining stages: the surfaces with high machining quality requirements are divided into machining stages, which can generally be divided into three stages: rough machining, semi-finishing and finishing. Mainly to ensure the cnc machining price and quality; to facilitate the rational use of equipment; to facilitate the arrangement of the heat treatment process; and to facilitate the discovery of blank defects.
- 3. Face before hole: For parts such as box body, bracket and connecting rod, the plane should be processed first and then the hole should be processed. In this way, the holes can be positioned on the plane to ensure the position accuracy of the plane and the holes, and it is convenient to process the holes on the plane.
- 4. Finishing machining: The finishing machining of the main surface (such as grinding, honing, fine grinding and rolling machining, etc.) should be carried out at the last stage of the process route. The surface finish after machining is above Ra0.8um, and slight collisions will Damage to the surface. In Japan, Germany and other countries, after the finishing process, you must use flannel to protect it. Never touch the workpiece directly with your hands or other objects, so as to avoid the finishing surface due to the transfer and installation between the processes. Be injured.
The machining of precision parts is mainly based on the size requirements, such as the diameter of the cylinder, there are strict requirements, and the positive and negative errors are within the specified requirements are qualified parts, otherwise they are unqualified parts; the length, width and height are also specific Strict requirements, plus and minus errors are also stipulated. For example, if the diameter of an embedded cylinder is too large and exceeds the allowable error range, it will not be inserted. If the actual diameter is too small, it will exceed the lower limit of the allowable negative error. If it is not inserted, it will cause the problem of too loose and weak insertion. These are all unqualified products, which are to be scrapped or reprocessed. This will inevitably increase the cost. Therefore, it is very important to ensure the accuracy of precision cnc machining pricing.