1、 Characteristics of NC Milling
- 1. Flexible and universal: CNC milling machine and machining center are suitable for cnc machining workpieces with different structures and shapes, and can complete drilling, boring, reaming, milling plane, milling inclined plane, milling groove, milling curved surface (CAM), tapping thread, etc.
- 2. High machining accuracy: CNC milling machine and machining center have high machining accuracy, which can ensure the workpiece accuracy in general. In addition, CNC machining also avoids the operator’s operation error, the size of the same batch of processed parts is good, which greatly improves the product quality.
- 3. High production efficiency: CNC milling machine and machining center have the functions of milling machine, boring machine and drilling machine, so that the process is highly centralized, greatly improving the production efficiency and reducing the workpiece clamping error. The spindle speed of CNC milling machine can realize stepless speed change, which is helpful to select the best cutting parameters. The CNC milling machine has the functions of fast forward, fast backward and fast positioning, which can greatly reduce the maneuvering time.
- 4. Complex shape can be machined: it can not only mill the surface of various parts that can be milled by ordinary milling machine, but also the plane curve contour and space surface contour which can not be milled by ordinary milling machine. This is because CNC machine tool has the characteristics of multiple feed coordinate axes.
- 5. Reduce the labor intensity of the operator: CNC milling machine automatically completes the parts processing according to the pre programmed processing program. In addition to operating keyboard, loading and unloading tools, workpiece and intermediate measurement and observation of machine tool operation, the operator does not need to carry out heavy repetitive manual operation, which greatly reduces the labor intensity.
2、 Processing content suitable for NC Milling
- 1. Compared with ordinary milling machine, CNC milling machine has the characteristics of high machining precision, complex shape of parts and wide processing range. It is suitable for the machining of complex surface of the workpiece, such as the profile of the machine tool. In the process of NC milling, they can be processed by two coordinate linkage of three coordinate NC milling machine.
- The surface of the workpiece generally refers to the surface where the points on the surface change in three-dimensional space coordinates. It is generally designed by mathematical model. During machining, the milling cutter and the machining surface are always in point contact. Generally, CNC milling machine with three coordinate linkage is used to process curved surface parts, which is often programmed by computer. Learning programming plus q2075584689 can help you.
- 2. It is difficult to process the workpiece structure on the common milling machine: for the parts with various sizes, difficult marking and detection, and difficult to observe and control on the ordinary milling machine, it is suitable to use the CNC milling machine for processing.
- 3. When machining on ordinary milling machine, it is difficult to ensure the dimensional accuracy, shape and position accuracy and surface roughness of the workpiece, the CNC milling machine should be selected.
- 4. Parts with good consistency requirements: in mass production, due to the high positioning accuracy and repeated positioning accuracy of CNC milling machine itself, it can avoid a variety of errors caused by human factors in ordinary milling machine processing. Therefore, CNC milling machine is easy to ensure the consistency of batch parts, improve the processing accuracy and stabilize the quality.