Gantry milling has the characteristics of sufficient rigidity, high efficiency, easy operation, simple structure and comprehensive performance.
The specific performance characteristics of vary according to the type, model and manufacturer, and have a great relationship with the technology used. Taking the aforementioned SK series three-axis CNC gantry milling as an example, its performance characteristics are:
- 1. Vertical milling head is equipped with TX400 heavy-duty gantry milling head, double rectangular guide rails, strong rigidity;
- 2. Machining head is equipped with ball screw, pneumatic broaching device, driven by servo motor;
- 3. The side milling head is equipped with V5 gantry milling head, and an independent lubrication device is installed. The lifting is driven by an ordinary reducer, and the frequency conversion is used to adjust the speed;
- 4. Normal milling/CNC milling one-key conversion three-axis CNC system, which can be programmed and manually operated using the expansion panel, which is extremely practical in the actual machining process;
- 5. Taiwan ball screw is equipped with the bed forward and backward, the beam up and down, and the vertical milling head up and down, driven by servo motor;
- 6. Equipped with timing belt and timing wheel;
- 7. Hand-held electronic handwheel unit, convenient for three-axis tool setting;
- 8. Unique cross beam lifting safety interlock device to ensure the repeated positioning accuracy of the machine tool;
- 9. Taiwan standard cycloid pump set is continuously lubricated with low failure rate.