The structural features of the accessories of Swiss machine:
- 1. The arrangement of the cutters of the Swiss machine adopts the structure of the arrangement of the two-axis control row type tool holder. The structure is simple, the tool is changed quickly, and the reliability is extremely high. The heart-traveling machine has an ultra-long travel Z axis with a travel of up to 230 mm. Therefore, the core walking machine can complete the full length processing at one time when processing longer parts, reducing the number of feeding times and improving the processing efficiency.
- 2. The Swiss machine is equipped with high-speed precision synchronous guide sleeve, so it can complete large-scale precision machining of steel parts and stainless steel parts to achieve high-speed cutting of high-grade parts.
- 3. The Swiss machine is equipped with a three-axis drilling function, which can complete the drilling and tapping of the shaft ends of the parts.
- 4. The feeding part of the Swiss machine can be equipped with an automatic feeder, and the receiving part can be installed with a short piece feeder and a long piece feeder, so as to realize the “one-man-multi-machine” processing mode of one-person operation and care for multiple machine tools. The factory saves human resources. It can also be equipped with a variety of additional facilities such as automatic chip conveyors and form a flexible processing production line to complete automated processing.
In summary, the Swiss machine has the following technical advantages:
- 1) The trend of using high-speed built-in electric spindles is becoming more and more obvious. The maximum speed of the multi-spindle machining has reached 12,500 rpm.
- 2) Speed/position loop feedback adopts new components such as built-in high-resolution grating or magnetism, which has higher control accuracy of rotation and feedback.
- 3) Opposite dual-spindle cloth structure, complete the complete sequence processing in one clamping, reduce the efficiency and processing accuracy problems caused by the second clamping, and improve the processing efficiency.
- 4) Multi-axis multi-tool control and multi-axis linkage technology improve the machine tool’s ability to process complex parts and processing efficiency. The number of control axes of the machine tool is seven axes, and the number of non-powered tools and power tools is more than 20.
- 5) Rich automation configuration to achieve the goal of one-man multi-machine operation and management, in addition to traditional bar conveyors, chip conveyors, etc., such as workpiece long/short workpiece receivers, automatic tool setting instrument, workpiece intelligent recognition, workpiece Automatic pop-up detection, tool breakage detection, etc. have all been successfully applied to the product to improve the level of machine tool automation and monitoring.