- 1) Keep the die casting machine and its surrounding environment clean. For magnesium alloy die-casting parts, special attention should be paid to smoking and drinking at the work site.
- 2) The space near the die-casting machine is unobstructed, the ventilation and ventilation equipment should be in excellent working conditions, and the materials and auxiliary appliances used should be placed according to the needs of fixed management.
- 3) After adding hydraulic oil or lubricating oil, wipe off the leaking oil as soon as possible.
- 4) Operators of magnesium alloy furnaces should wear safety uniforms, gloves and face shields.
- 5) Work carefully, safety first, and prohibit irrelevant personnel from entering the operating area.
- 6) For magnesium alloy die casting china workshops, fire protection devices should be installed in significant areas, such as: at least 5 fire extinguishers/set (Class D fire extinguishers), dry salt and dry sand, dust-free asbestos mats, etc. Special attention: Do not use water, ordinary fire extinguishing powder, foam, CO2, N2 to extinguish the fire!
1. Before starting
- 1) Check the safety door should be flexible, check the front and rear safety door limit switches (Gyristic) should be normal: turn on the machine power switch, close the front and rear safety doors, observe the corresponding output signal lights of the PLC in the electrical box, the light is normal, and the light is off, stop the machine to view The corresponding line.
- 2) Check the emergency stop button should be normal, check the total pressure of the hydraulic system, and the setting of various function parameters should meet the working requirements.
- 1) It is forbidden to reach into the die-casting machine (mold) or take materials from it with bare hands.
- 2) Without permission, it is forbidden to adjust the machine setting parameters arbitrarily, and should be adjusted by professionals.
- 3) When the machine malfunctions or the alarm signal sounds, it should stop immediately, cut off the power supply, open the protective door, and then overhaul the machine.
- 4) High-quality die-casting alloy ingots should be used to avoid putting alloy materials containing moisture and oil into the furnace.
- 5) The recycled materials of alloy ingots need to be specially treated to recognize that their chemical composition meets the requirements before they can be reused. It is not allowed to put the slag directly into the furnace.
1. When the machine is repaired
- 1) Do not step on each sheet metal or guide rail with your feet.
- 2) Don’t hit all parts of the machine with tools.
- 3) The parts, safety door, and safety cover removed during machine maintenance should be in the original state and be worn.
2. When repairing machines and electrical appliances
- 1) Turn off the power switch during maintenance.
- 2) When repairing and replacing hot work parts, the temperature should be lowered before proceeding.
- 3) The ground wire and neutral wire of electrical appliances cannot be removed.
3. Spray anti-rust agent
When the mold (mold) is left unused for a long time, a layer of rust inhibitor should be sprayed on the surface of the mold (china die casting).
4. Daily check items for die casting machine
- 1) It is necessary to check whether the control system and motor power can be cut off during an emergency shutdown.
- 2) Check that the central lubrication system should be intact and undamaged. It should be able to automatically deliver oil first when starting up and according to the set demand when working.
- 3) Check the furnace temperature control system should be normal.
- 4) Test and check with manual and automatic conditions respectively. When the safety door swings open or half-swing open, the lock type (mold) movement should be terminated.
- 5) Check that the working pressure of the hydraulic system should meet the machine specifications.
- 6) Check whether the mold (mold) is firmly installed on the fixed seat plate and the movable seat plate.
- 7) After starting up for a period of time, the oil temperature should be checked, and the oil temperature should not exceed 55℃ during long-term operation.
- 8) Check that the safety door limit switch (German system) should be normal.
- 9) Check that the grounding wire in the main electrical box should be intact.