In the process of machining, certain factors will affect our work efficiency, and of course, it will also affect our work results. When these problems occur, we must deal with them in time to avoid more failures later. If it happens, it must be processed in time. There are many factors that affect the advance cnc machining effect. Let’s take a look at what are the factors that affect CNC machining?
- 1. Before cnc machining, determine the machining technology and figure out the content of the process card, especially the shape of the part to be processed, and the content of the next machining program.
- 2. Before clamping the workpiece, you should first measure whether its size meets the requirements, and you must carefully check whether the placement of the blank is consistent with the programming.
- 3. After the rough advance cnc machining of the blank is completed, it should be overhauled to make sure that the workpiece is correctly centered? Is the workpiece loose? Does the size from the processed part to the reference point meet the drawing requirements? The size of the mutual position of the machining parts should be measured in time and accurately for the roughing shape and size after inspection.
- 4. Semi-finishing or finishing can only be carried out after roughing and overhauling. After the machining is completed, the technician should check the shape and size of the processed parts, mainly checking the vertical and inclined surface advance cnc machining parts and the base point size marked on the measurement drawing for approval.
- 5. After the manual inspection is completed, the work piece can be dismantled and sent to the quality inspector for special inspection after confirming that the drawing process meets the relevant requirements.