What are the components of a complete CNC machining center? To introduce you in detail today, I hope it is useful for friends who want to know CNC machining center.
Among our machining center manufacturers, there are seven main components, which are listed:
- (1) The basic composition refers to the casting bed. It consists of a bed rail and a workbench. It is a basic part of CNC machining center. Most are castings. The CNC machining center is subjected to static and dynamic loads during the machining process. Therefore, the rigidity of the bed casting is very high, and it is also the most important part that determines the quality of the CNC machining center.
- (2) Spindle parts. It consists of spindle motor, head, spindle and spindle support. Its start, stop, and rotation are controlled by a numerical control system, and the cutting motion is performed by a tool installed in the spindle, which is the output power of the cutting process. The part spindle is a key component of the CNC machining center, and its structural quality greatly affects the performance of the CMC machining center.
- (3) Control system. The CNC system of the CNC machining center is composed of CNC equipment, programmable controller, servo drive and motor. They are the control center of the CNC machining center, used to perform sequential control actions and complete the machining process.
- (4) Servo system. The function of the servo control is to convert the signal numerical control device to the moving parts of the machine tool, its performance is one of the main factors that determine the machining accuracy of the surface quality of the machine tool, the movement and production efficiency. CNC machining centers generally use three control methods: semi-closed loop and mixed loop.
- (5) Automatic tool changer. It consists of components such as robots and drive mechanisms. The magazine is a device that stores all the tools used to process this piece. The types of disks for tool storage are,, bucket type and chain type, and the capacity ranges from a few to a dozen. When the tool needs to be replaced during the machining process, the tool is removed from the tool magazine and the robot load on the axle (or other device) according to CNC commands. According to the relative position and structure of the tool magazine and the spindle, the structure of the manipulator has various shapes. Some CNC machining centers use the movement of the spindle head or loader to change tools without using robots. Although the process of tool change, mode selection tool, tool magazine structure, type manipulator, etc., but the numerical control device control and programmable controller, motor, hydraulic mechanism or tire to achieve the selection and exchange of tools. When the touch sensor is installed in the mechanism, it can also measure tool and workpiece errors.
- (6) Automatic tray replacement system. The time management of some CNC machining centers not cutting the workpieces has been further shortened, two workpiece trays are automatically replaced, one is installed on one worktable, and the worktable is located outside the other, thereby reducing auxiliary time and improving processing efficiency.
- (7) Auxiliary system. Including lubrication, cooling, chip evacuation, protection, hydraulic system and random inspection. Although the auxiliary system does not directly participate in the cutting movement, it has a CNC machining center for accuracy and reliability, a decisive guarantee, so it is also an indispensable part of the CNC machining center.
The above is a complete CNC machining center. The brand and grade of each functional component can be selected by customers. If you have a CNC machining center, please contact us