cnc machining parts
1. It is forbidden to touch the knife tip and iron filings by hand. The iron filings must be cleaned with iron hooks or brushes.
2. It is forbidden to touch the rotating spindle, workpiece or other moving parts by hand or in any other way.
3. It is forbidden to move or change speed during the CNC machining process, not to wipe the workpiece with cotton thread, nor to clean the machine tool.
4. During the operation of the lathe, the operator is not allowed to leave the post, and the machine tool should stop immediately if an abnormal phenomenon is found.
5. Check the bearing temperature frequently. If it is too high, you should find relevant personnel to check it.
6. During CNC machining, it is not allowed to open the machine protection door.
7. Strictly abide by the post responsibility system. The machine tool is used by a dedicated person, and the use of others must be approved by the person.
8. When the workpiece protrudes beyond 100mm from the lathe, a guard must be installed at the protruding position.
9. Students must operate when the operation steps are completely clear, and immediately ask the teacher if they encounter any problems. Trial operations without knowing the procedures are prohibited. If the machine tool is abnormal during operation, it must be reported to the instructor immediately.
10. When manual origin return, please note that the position of each axis of the machine tool should be more than -100mm from the origin. The return sequence of the machine origin is: +X axis first, +Z axis second.
11. When using the handwheel or rapid traverse to move the position of each axis, be sure to see the “+, -” signs in each direction of the machine tool X and Z before moving. When moving, turn the handwheel slowly to observe the direction of machine movement before speeding up.
12. After the students have completed the program or input the program into the machine tool, they must first perform a graphic simulation, and then perform a test run of the machine tool after it is correct, and the tool should be more than 200 mm away from the end surface of the workpiece.
13. Notes for program operation:
(1) The tool setting should be accurate and the tool compensation number should be consistent with the program call tool number.
(2) Check whether the position of each function button of the machine tool is correct.
(3) The cursor should be placed at the head of the main program.
(4) Fill an appropriate amount of coolant.
(5) The standing position should be appropriate. When starting the program, prepare for pressing the stop button with your right hand. When the program is running, you cannot leave the stop button. If there is an emergency, press the stop button immediately.
14. Carefully observe the cutting and cooling conditions during CNC machining to ensure the normal operation of machine tools and tools and the quality of workpieces. And close the protective door to prevent iron filings and lubricant from flying out.
15. When the measurement of the workpiece size needs to be suspended during the program operation, the standby bed must be completely stopped and the spindle can be stopped before the measurement can be carried out to avoid personal accidents.
16. When shutting down, wait for the spindle to stop for 3 minutes before shutting down.
17. It is forbidden to open the electrical box without permission.
18. All manual lubrication points must be lubricated according to the instructions.
19. The key to modify the program should be pulled out immediately after the program is adjusted to avoid accidentally modifying the program.
20. If the machine tool is not used for several days, the NC and CRT parts should be energized for 2-3 hours every other day.