Wire cutting machine operation method:
1. The operator must be familiar with the structure and performance of the machine tool, and can only be employed after passing the training. It is strictly forbidden for non-wire cutting personnel to use wire cutting equipment without permission. It is strictly forbidden to use wire cutting equipment for super performance.
2. Preparation and confirmation before operation:
- Clean up the waste materials and impurities in the work surface and work box, and do a good job in the machine tool and the surrounding “5S” work.
- Check whether the working fluid is sufficient, and add it in time if it is insufficient.
- When there is no one to process or precision process, you should check whether the residual amount of the electrode wire is sufficient and sufficient, and replace it if it is insufficient.
- Check and confirm the amount of waste silk in the waste silk drum. When it exceeds 1/2, it must be cleaned up in time.
- Check whether the inlet pressure of the filter is normal and the compressed air supply pressure is normal.
- Check whether the inter-pole wires are damaged, loose or broken, and confirm whether there is interference between the inter-pole wires when moving the worktable.
- Check the wear of the conductive block, change the position of the conductive block when worn, and clean it when there is dirt.
- Check whether the operation of the pulley is stable and the operation of the electrode wire is stable. If there is a jump, check and adjust.
- Check whether the electrode wire is vertical, and straighten the verticality of the electrode wire before machining.
- Check whether the lower guide is loose and whether the upper guide is opened and closed smoothly.
- Check whether the nozzle is defective; whether the lower nozzle is lower than the worktable surface by 0.05 to 0.1 mm.
- Check whether the related switches and keys are sensitive and effective.
- Check to see if the machine tool is operating normally.
- When it is found that the machine tool has abnormal phenomena, it must be reported in time and waiting for machining.
3. the precautions for workpiece clamping:
- The workpiece must be cleaned of rust and impurities before clamping.
- The mounting surface of the cutting workpiece such as the template and the template should be polished and trimmed with oil stone before clamping to prevent the surface from being uneven, affecting the clamping accuracy or interfering with the lower nozzle.
- The clamping method of the workpiece must be correct to ensure that the workpiece is straight and fast. Imported pump valve
- The use of sliding screws is strictly prohibited. The screw-in depth should be more than 8mm, and the locking force should be moderate, not too tight or too loose.
- The clamping block must be held flat to ensure that the clamping force is evenly balanced.
- The clamping process should be careful to prevent the workpiece (plate) from falling down.
- The position of workpiece clamping should be conducive to aligning the workpiece and adapt to the stroke of the machine tool, which is conducive to programming and cutting.
- After the work piece (plate) is clamped, it must be checked again to confirm whether it interferes with the machine head or the inter-polar line.
4. Matters needing attention during machining:
- When moving the worktable or the spindle, the moving speed should be correctly selected according to the distance to the workpiece to prevent collisions when moving too fast.
- When programming, we must determine the correct machining technology and machining route according to the actual situation, to prevent the workpiece from being scrapped or cut off in advance due to insufficient machining position or insufficient edge strength.
- Before thread cutting, you must confirm whether the program and compensation amount are correct.
- Check whether the wire tension is sufficient. When cutting the taper, the tension should be reduced to half of the usual.
- Check whether the wire feeding speed is proper.
- Choose open machining or close machining according to the actual situation of the workpiece, and try to shorten the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece on the premise of avoiding interference. In close machining, the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece is generally 0.05 to 0.1 mm.
- Check whether the choice of jet flow is reasonable. Use high-pressure jet flow for roughing and low-pressure jet flow for finishing.
- Observe and judge the machining stability when starting cutting, and adjust in time if it is found to be bad.
- In the process of machining, the cutting conditions should be checked and supervised frequently, and any problems found should be dealt with immediately.
- When abnormal short-circuit or abnormal shutdown of the machine tool occurs during machining, the real cause must be found and corrective measures taken before machining can continue.
- When machining is suspended due to disconnection and other reasons, after machining, it must be confirmed that there is no interference before machining can continue.
- Modification of machining condition parameters must be carried out within the range allowed by the machine tool.
- It is strictly prohibited to touch the electrode wire and the cut object during machining to prevent electric shock.
- When machining, it is necessary to prevent the machining fluid from splashing out of the work box.
- It is strictly forbidden to rely on the machine tool box during machining, so as not to affect the machining accuracy.
- Before cutting off the scraps or workpieces, you should wait for the machine tool to observe, and immediately suspend machining when cutting off. Note that the scraps or workpieces must be taken out before the workpiece table can be moved.
5. Other matters needing attention:
- The turning on and turning off of the machine tool must be carried out in accordance with the relevant regulations of the machine tool. Operation violations are strictly prohibited to prevent damage to electrical components and system files.
- After turning on the machine, the machine must return to the origin of the machine (should cut the electrode wire first) to make the machine calibration consistent.、
- When disassembling the workpiece (plate), pay attention to prevent the workpiece (plate) from falling down.
- After machining, it is necessary to clean up the debris in the workpiece table and work box in time, and do a good job in the machine tool and the surrounding “5S” work.
- Tooling fixtures and workpieces (plates) should pay attention to anti-rust work and be placed in designated locations.
- After the machining is completed, necessary records must be made.