With the increase in the number of high-precision and high-hardness mechanical parts, as well as the development of precision casting and precision forging processes, the performance, variety and output of grinders are constantly improving and growing.
- (1) Cylindrical grinder: It is a common basic series, mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical outer surfaces.
- (2) Internal grinder: It is a common basic series, mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical inner surfaces. In addition, there are grinders with both internal and external cylindrical grinding.
- (3) Coordinate grinder: internal grinder with precise coordinate positioning device.
- (4) Centerless grinder: The workpiece is clamped centerlessly, and is generally supported between the guide wheel and the bracket. The guide wheel drives the workpiece to rotate. It is mainly used for grinding cylindrical surfaces. For example, bearing shaft support.
- (5) Surface grinder: A grinder mainly used for grinding the surface of a workpiece.
According to the movement characteristics and technological requirements of the grinder, there are the following requirements for electric drive and control:
- 1. The rotating movement of the grinding wheel generally does not require speed regulation, it can be driven by a three-phase asynchronous motor, and only one-way rotation is required. When the capacity is large, Y-triangular step-down start can be used.
- 2. In order to ensure the processing accuracy, make it run smoothly, and ensure that the inertia of the worktable is small and no impact when the reciprocating movement of the worktable is reversed, hydraulic transmission is adopted to realize the reciprocating movement of the worktable and the lateral feed of the wheel box.