The fault form of the servo system of the CNC machining center includes the alarm indicator on the speed unit of the CNC is abnormal, the fuse is blown, and the trip switch for various protection alarms. The CNC machining center servo system is a system that provides power to the machine tool. Without the servo system, the CNC machining center cannot process the workpiece. Therefore, the servo system is very important in the CNC machining center. When the servo system fails, the entire production process (Produce) To stop, the following is the solution to the common faults of the servo system of the cnc machining center.
The meaning of the warning light varies with the design difference of the speed control unit, and generally has the following types:
- 1. The protection switch starts to alarm. The protection switch is a device to protect the machine tool. For example, high voltage will burn some components and other emergency measures that cannot be controlled by the machine tool. The protection switch will be activated when these conditions are encountered to avoid unnecessary The component is damaged, similar to a safe stop.
- 2. The low voltage causes the machine tool to alarm, and the chance of such occurrence in the machining center is very rare. It may happen that the input voltage is less than 85 percent of the rated value. Or it is caused by poor power connection. CNC machining CNC is also known as computer gong, CNCCH or CNC machine tool. It is actually a name from Hong Kong, which greatly reduces the number of tooling. CNC machining of parts with complex shapes does not require complicated tooling. CNC machining is a new type of processing technology and the main work It is to compile the processing program, that is, to convert the original manual to computer programming. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
- 3. The feedback route for detecting the speed is broken, which leads to an alarm. If this happens, it is a false alarm, because there is no problem with the airport itself, and there is a problem with the detection and feedback system. Most of this alarm is the speed feedback line of the CNC servo motor of the machining center Broken or caused by poor contact of its detection feedback line. CNC machining is a process method for parts processing on CNC machine tools. The process specifications of CNC machine tool processing and traditional machine tool processing are generally the same, but obvious changes have also occurred. Mechanical processing method that uses digital information to control parts and tool displacements. It is an effective way to solve the problems of parts variety, small batch size, complex shape, high precision, etc., and to achieve efficient and automated processing.
- 4. Overload alarm, the cause of the overload alarm is that the machining center CNC machine (the core of modern manufacturing technology) is abnormally loaded, or the upper limit of the motor current (Electron flow) on the speed control unit is set too low . CNC machining generally CNC machining usually refers to computer digitally controlled precision machining, CNC machining lathe, CNC machining milling machine, CNC machining boring and milling machine, etc. The feed route for finishing is basically carried out along the contour of its parts. Therefore, the work of determining the feed route is to determine the feed route for rough machining and empty stroke. The permanent magnet on the permanent magnet motor can also cause an overload alarm. If the motor without a brake in the machining center is not loaded with a hand or the shaft is very laborious, it means that the permanent magnet is completely off.
- 5. The fuse on the CNC speed control unit of the machining center is blown or the circuit-breaker is tripped.
- 6. The large current (Electron flow) causes the machine tool to alarm. In general, there are two possibilities (maybe), that is, the power on the CNC speed control unit of the machining center (refers to how much work the object does in a unit time) ) High current alarm caused by damage to the driving element and short circuit (the current does not pass through the electrical appliances and is directly connected to the two poles of the power supply).
- 7. The high voltage will also cause the machine tool to alarm. There are generally three possibilities for the occurrence of the high voltage alarm. It may be that the CNC input voltage of the machining center exceeds 10% of the rated value or the servo motor. The insulation performance of the machine is reduced, or it is caused by the high voltage caused by the line of the speed control unit of the machining center.